Angers vs Lyon prediction, betting tips & preview
- Angers are slowly losing their form in the league following a back to back draw having came from a 1-0 loss to Guingamp at home.
- The hosts team is languishing at the middle of the table with twelve points having won three games, drawn three and lost four.
- They have failed to preserve their home pride as they won one game, drew two and lost two in the five home games they have played.
- Lyon reacted quickly from a heavy 5-0 loss to PSG as they thrashed Nimes 2-0 at home.
- They are currently fifth on the table and they won’t stop it they secure a top two positions. They have 17 points having won five games, drawn two and lost three.
- The visitors have played four away league games; they won one, drew one and lost two.
Angers vs Lyon prediction: Head to Head
- The two teams have drawn in their last two meetings.
- The last five meetings have produced more than two goals in each.
- Angers have never won in any of their home meetings with Lyon having drawn once and lost twice.
OUR PREDICTION: Lyon or Draw