Monaco vs Dijon prediction, betting tips & preview
- Monaco are on four consecutive game losses as they aim to record their second win in the league.
- The second runners up are currently sitting at the relegation zone with six points.
- They have been a disappointment in the five home league games having drawn twice and lost three games.
- Dijon are no better, they are on seven consecutive winless games having suffered a 2-1 loss to Lille at home in their most recent league game.
- The visitors are at position 16 on the table with ten points having won three games, drawn one and lost six.
- They have produced a bag of results away from home; they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Monaco vs Dijon prediction: Head to head
- Monaco have dominated in their last five meetings with Dijon having won four games and drawn one.
- The last five meetings have produced more than two goals.
- Monaco have won three games and drawn one in their all home meetings with Dijon.
Monaco vs Dijon: Prediction Verdict
- Thierry Henry makes is home debut after some encouraging outing in the champions league in the mid week.
- Dijon have failed to win any of their last 18 matches and will likely struggle in this tie.
- Monaco have found some much needed inspiration but will have to be at their best to beat a team playing without pressure.
- Over 2.5 Goals
- Over 1.5 Goals
- Both Teams To Score
- Monaco DNB
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals