Leeds vs Nottingham prediction, betting tips & preview
- Leeds will be looking to maintain their top position as they welcome Nottingham having secured a 2-0 win over Ipswich in their recent league game.
- After 13 rounds of play, they have 26 points having won seven games, drawn five and lost two.
- They have produced a bag of results in the seven league home games; they won four games, drew two and lost one.
- Nottingham reacted quickly from a 2-1 loss to Norwich to beat Bolton 3-0 away from home.
- They will be vigorous to make a step ahead to the top six flights on the table. They have 22 points having won five games, drawn seven and lost two on the run.
- The visitors have held a rather encouraging form away from home having won two games, drawn four and lost one.
Leeds vs Nottingham prediction: Head to Head
The two teams met in the beginning of the year where the match ended in a goalless draw at Leeds.
Leeds have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with Nottingham.
OUR PREDICTION: OVER 1.5 Goals