Arouca vs Boavista Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Arouca were able to react to a 6-0 defeat as they earned a valuable point against Casa Pia AC in a goalless draw.
- The Hosts now return home, where they are currently unbeaten.
- In all but one of their last nine games across all competitions, claiming five wins and three draws, with August’s loss against Braga being the exception.
- Boavista FC got back to winning ways by beating FC Paços de Ferreira 1-0 at home and are currently fifth.
- Before that, Os Axadrezados were on a two-game losing streak, suffering a 2-0 defeat against newcomers Casa Pia before returning home, where they were beaten 3-0 by Benfica.
- With nine points from the 15 available, Petit‘s men are currently fifth in the Primeira Liga standings, six points off first-placed Benfica, who have won each of their opening five games of the season.
Arouca vs Boavista Prediction: H2H
Arouca possible starting lineup:
Arruabarrena; Milovanov, Basso, Opoku, Esgaio; Soro, Busquets, Ruiz; Nunes, Bukia, Mujica
Boavista possible starting lineup:
Bracali; Cannon, Sasso, Abascal; Malheiro, Perez, Makouta, Ferreira; Agra, Bozenik, Gorre
Home & Away Matches