Maritimo vs Gil Vicente Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Marítimo’s awful start of the season had another chapter last time out as they’ve lost to CD Santa Clara after wasting a 1-0 lead.
- The Gilistas, are winless in each of their last six games across all competitions, head to the Estadio do Maritimo looking to return to winning ways and get their season back on track.
- Gil Vicente FC put on a good fight but could not contest FC Porto’s superiority and ended up losing to last year’s champions.
- Nonetheless, their confidence should not be affected, and they could turn things around come Sunday.
- Gil Vicente head into the weekend winless in six straight games, picking up two draws and losing four, a run which saw them fail to make it to the Conference League group stages as they were beaten 6-1.
- However, they have struggled to get going away from home, where they have failed to taste victory in eight consecutive games across all competitions, stretching back to March’s 1-0 win over Braga at the Estadio Braga Municipal. on aggregate by AZ Alkmaar in the qualifying playoffs.
Maritimo vs Gil Vicente Prediction: H2H
Maritimo’s possible starting lineup:
Silva; Costa, China, Leo; Winck, Mendes, Sonora, Xadas, Brito; Moreno, Tagueu
Gil Vicente possible starting lineup:
Andrew; Veiga, Ferrugem, Fernandes, Marin; Carvalho, Boselli, Aburjania; Fujimoto, Medina, Navarro
Home & Away Matches