Arsenal vs Cardiff Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Tuesday January 29 2019
Kick-off time: 1945
Venue: Emirates Stadium
- Arsenal will be looking to get back to their race for the top four position on the table after a heavy 3-1 loss to Manchester United in the FA Cup first leg.
- The Gunners are at position five on the table with forty four points; they have won thirteen games, drawn five and lost five on the run.
- They have been prolific while playing at home having won in all their last five home league games maintaining a clean sheet in two games.
- Cardiff will be aiming to bounce back from a heavy 3-0 loss to Newcastle in their most recent game as they travel to emirate stadium.
- The away team is sitting in the relegation zone with nineteen points; they have won five games, drawn four and lost fourteen.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Arsenal vs Cardiff: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2018 where Arsenal secured a 3-2 win away from home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Arsenal won in the other games.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score
Our Prediction: Arsenal Win (-1)