Manchester United vs Burnley Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Tuesday January 29 2019
Kick-off time: 1100 P.M
Venue: Old Trafford
- Since the coming of the new coach, Manchester United have been producing a fine record as they hold on five consecutive winning streaks in the league.
- The home team is at position six on the table with forty four points; they have won thirteen games, drawn five and lost five on the run.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home league games as they drew in one game and won four consecutive games.
- Burnley were held on a goalless draw by Watford away from home to end their three consecutive winning games run in the league.
- However, the visitors are languishing at the bottom half of the table with twenty two points; they have won six games, drawn four and lost thirteen.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three in the process.
Manchester United vs Burnley: Head to head
The two teams last met in September last year where the Red Devils secured a 2-0 win away from home.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Manchester United won in the other games.
Manchester Unite have won two games and drawn two in the four home meetings with Burnley.
Manchester United HTFT11
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Manchester United HTFT11