Newcastle vs Manchester City Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Tuesday January 29 2019
Kick-off time: 1100pm GMT
Venue: St. James Park (Newcastle)
- Newcastle secured a bright 3-0 win over Cardiff at home to end their winless run in the last five league games.
- The hosts are languishing at the bottom half of the table with twenty one points; they have won five games, drawn six and lost twelve on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- Manchester City will be looking to build on their five winning streaks games in the league as they travel to St. James Park for the match day twenty four.
- The Citizens are second on the table with fifty six points; they have won eighteen games, drawn two and lost three.
- They have impressed in their last five away league games as they won three games and lost two on the way.
- The league holders have scored sixty two goals in the twenty three league games they have played.
Newcastle vs Manchester City: Head to head
Manchester City have dominated in their meetings with Newcastle as they won four games out of their last five meetings.
The two teams last met in September last year where Manchester City secured a 2-1 win at home.
Newcastle have drawn two games and lost three in their last five home meetings with Manchester City.
Our Prediction: Manchester City Win