Fulham vs Brighton Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Tuesday January 29 2019
Kick-off time: 1100 P.M
Venue:Craven Cottage (London)
- Fulham are still struggling in the English premier league as they suffered a 2-1 loss to Tottenham at home to mark three consecutive games losses.
- The home team is sitting in the relegation zone with fourteen points; they have won three games, drawn five and lost fifteen on the way.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two in the process.
- Brighton failed to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to Liverpool as they suffered a 2-1 loss to Manchester United in the following game.
- The visitors are at position thirteen on the table with twenty six points; they have won seven games, drawn five and lost eleven.
- They have performed poorly in their last five away games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Fulham vs Brighton: Head to head
The two teams had a 2-2 draw in their most recent meeting in September last year.
They have had one draw in their last five meetings as Fulham won one game and Brighton won three.
Fulham have lost in all the three home meetings with Brighton.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals