Huddersfield vs Everton Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Tuesday January 29 2019
Kick-off time: 1100 P.M
Venue: Kirklees Stadium (Huddersfield)
- Huddersfield suffered a 3-0 loss to Manchester City to make up ten consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The home team is at the bottom of the table with eleven points; they have won two games, drawn five and lost sixteen on the run.
- They have performed dismally in their last five home league games as they lost in all failing to score win two games.
- Everton failed to build on their 2-0 win over Bournemouth as they suffered a 2-1 loss to Southampton away from home.
- The visitors are at position eleven on the table with thirty points; they have won eight games, drawn six and lost nine on the run.
- They are not considered as promising visitors in their last five away games as they won one game and lost four in the process.
Huddersfield vs Everton: Head to head
The two teams last met in September last year where they had a 1-1 draw at Goodison Park.
Everton have dominated in their last five meetings with Huddersfield as they won four games.
Huddersfield have drawn in one game and lost one in the two home meetings with Everton.
Over 2.5 Goals
Both Teams To Score
Our Prediction: Both Teams To Score
NEXT FREE TIP:Wolves vs West Ham