Bournemouth vs Chelsea Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Wednesday January 30 2019
Kick-off time: 1100 P.M
Venue: Vitality Stadium (Bournemouth)
- Bournemouth secured a 2-0 win over West Ham at home to end their three consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The hosts are at position twelve on the table with thirty points; they have won nine games, drawn three and lost eleven.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one in the process.
- Chelsea will be looking to get back to their winning way after a throbbing 2-0 loss to Arsenal away from home.
- The Blues will be expecting to score more goals having signed Higuain from AC Milan.
- They are at position four on the table with forty seven points; they have won fourteen games, drawn five and lost four.
- The visitors have lacked a clear form in their last five away league games as they won three games and lost two.
Bournemouth vs Chelsea: Head to head
The two teams last met in December last year where Chelsea secured a 1-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Chelsea won four games and Bournemouth won one.
Bournemouth have lost in all the three home meetings with Chelsea.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals