Liverpool vs Leicester Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Wednesday January 30 2019
Kick-off time: 1100 P.M
Venue: Anfield (Liverpool)
- Following a 2-1 loss to Manchester City, Liverpool secured a back to back win over Brighton and Crystal Palace.
- The Reds are leading on the premier league table with sixty points; they have won nineteen games, drawn three and lost one.
- They have been good going forward having scored fifty three goals and conceded thirteen on the run.
- The hosts have been outstanding in their home games as they won all their last five home league games maintaining a clean sheet in two games.
- Leicester suffered a back to back loss to Southampton and Wolves in their most recent games.
- The visitors are at position nine on the table with thirty one points; they have won nine games, drawn four and lost ten.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
Liverpool vs Leicester: Head to head
The two teams last met in September where Liverpool recorded a 2-1 victory away from home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Liverpool won four games and Leicester won one.
Liverpool have won four games and drawn one in their last five home meetings with Leicester.
Over 2.5 Goals
Salah To Score Anytime
Our Prediction: Liverpool Win