Tottenham vs Watford Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Wednesday January 30 2019
Kick-off time: 1100 P.M
Venue: Wembley Stadium (London)
- Tottenham will be taking on Watford in the match day twenty four of the premier league after they were knocked out of the EFL Cup.
- The hosts are currently experiencing a hard time as most of their key player suffer injuries.
- Spurs are third on the table with fifty one points; they have won seventeen games and lost six on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won three games and lost two.
- Watford have showed much competence in this season as they remain at four unbeaten games run in the league having been held on a goalless draw by Burnley in their most recent game.
- The visitors are at position seven on the table with thirty three points; they have won nine games, drawn six and lost eight.
- They have failed to maintain a clear form in their last five away games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Tottenham vs Watford: Head to head
The two teams last met in EFL Cup in the round of 32 where Tottenham won on penalties.
They have drawn two games in their last five meetings as Tottenham won two games and Watford won one.
Tottenham have won four games and drawn one in their last five home meetings with Watford.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 2.5 Goals