Barcelona vs Sevilla Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Wednesday January 30 2019
Kick-off time: 1100 P.M
Venue: Camp Nou
- Barcelona will be hosting Sevilla for the second leg of the Copa del Rey as each team aim to quality for the semifinal.
- The hosts will have a mountain to climb having suffered a 2-0 loss in the first leg of the quarter final of the competition.
- Having recorded a 2-0 win over Girona away from home, Barcelona will be confident to take one Sevilla.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home games as they won four games and drew one in the process.
- The home team have been known to perform well in the competition as they won the 2017/2018 Cup after beating Sevilla 5-0 in the final.
- Sevilla recorded a bright 5-0 win over Levante at home in their most recent Laliga game.
- The visitors impressed in the 2017/2018 Copa del Rey but lost in the final.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Barcelona vs Sevilla: Head to head
The two teams have drawn once in their last five meetings as Barcelona won three games and Sevilla one.
Sevilla recorded their first win over Barcelona since 2015 in the first leg of the Copa del Rey.
Barcelona have won in all their last five home meetings with Sevilla.
Over 2.5 goals
Messi To Score
Our Prediction: Barcelona Win
NEXT FREE TIP: Braga vs Santa Clara