Benfica vs Boavista Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Wednesday January 30 2019
Kick-off time: 1100 P.M
Venue: Estádio da Luz (Lisabon)
- The Portugal Primeira Liga will be entering its round nineteen as Benfica welcome Boavista.
- Benfica have been producing a fine performance in the league as they won four consecutive games maintaining a clean sheet in three games.
- The hosts are second on the table with forty one points; they have won thirteen games, drawn two and lost three on the run.
- They have been prolific in their last five home league games as they won four games but lost one in the process.
- Boavista suffered a 2-0 loss to Portimonense to make up to three consecutive game losses in the league.
- The visitors are at the bottom half of the table with sixteen points; they have won four games, drawn four and lost ten.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away games as they drew in two games and lost three.
Benfica vs Boavista: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where Benfica secured a 2-0 win away from home.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Benfica won two games and Boavista won one.
Benfica have won four games and drawn one in their last five home meetings with Boavista.
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Benfica Win (-1)