Setubal vs Sporting Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Wednesday January 30 2019
Kick-off time: 1100 P.M
Venue:Estádio do Bonfim (Setúbal)
- Following a double header draw with Chaves and Rio Ave, Setubal suffered a 2-1 loss to Aves away from home.
- The hosts are languishing at the bottom half of the table with nineteen points; they have won five games, drawn four and lost nine on the run.
- They have performed dismally in their last five home games as they drew in one game and lost four consecutive games.
- Having been held on a goalless draw by FC Porto, Sporting secured a 2-1 win over Moreirense at home.
- The visitors are currently fourth on the table with thirty eight points; they have won twelve games, drawn two and lost four.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two in the process.
Setubal vs Sporting: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where Sporting secured a 2-1 win at home.
Sporting have dominated in their last five meetings with Setubal as they won three games while they drew in the rest.
Setubal have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with Sporting.
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals