Bolton vs Reading Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Tuesday January 29 2019
Kick-off time: 1045 P.M
- Bolton have failed to secure a win in their last four league games as they suffered a 2-0 loss to West Brom at home in their most recent game.
- The hosts are sitting in the relegation zone with twenty two points; they have won five games, drawn seven and lost sixteen.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
- Reading recorded a 2-0 win over Nottingham to end their ten consecutive winless games run in the league but lost 2-1 to Derby in the following game.
- The visitors are one point ahead of the hosts; they have won five games, drawn eight and lost fifteen on the run.
- They have performed poorly in their last five away league games as they drew twice and lost in three games.
Bolton vs Reading: Head to head
Bolton secured a 1-0 win over Reading in their most recent meeting.
The two teams have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Reading won two games and Bolton won one.
Bolton have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Reading.
Over 1.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Reading Win