Swansea vs Birmingham Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Tuesday January 29 2019
Kick-off time: 1100 P.M
- Following a 1-1 draw with Preston away from home, Swansea secured a 1-0 win over Sheffield United.
- The hosts are currently at position eleven on the table with forty points; they have won eleven games, drawn seven and lost ten.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Birmingham failed to bounce back from a 2-1 loss to Middlesbrough as they suffered a heavy 3-1 loss to Norwich in the following game.
- The visitors are at position thirteen on the table with one point behind the hosts; they have won nine games, drawn twelve and lost seven.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Swansea vs Birmingham: Head to head
The two teams last met in August last year where they had a goalless draw at St. Andrew’s stadium.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Swansea won two games and Birmingham won one.
Swansea suffered a 3-2 loss in the one home meeting with Birmingham.
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Swansea DNB
NEXT FREE TIP:Arsenal Vs Cardiff