Aston Villa vs Ipswich Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date: Saturday, 26th January 2019.
Kick off at 02:00
Venue: Villa Park (Birmingham).
- Aston Villa will be encountering an easier opposition-Ipswich- for matchday 29 of the English Championship this Saturday.
- The Villans are among the top scoring teams in the league this season. They have bagged fifty-one goals in just twenty-eight matches. However, the conceded forty-five as well return too. Mid-table of the Championship is highly congested in terms of points, so a win would help them improve their current position.
- Dean Smith’s men need to improve given that they are without a win in the last 5 matches in all competitions.
- The Tractor Boys, on the other hand, are at the bottom of the of the standings with only eighteen points. They have a habit of conceding goals with forty-eight goals given away in twenty-eight matches played so far. In this season, they lost sixteen matches and have only three wins to show.
- Paul Lambert’s troops are without a win in their previous six matches on the road with two or more goals given away in their last eight away games.
Aston Villa vs Ipswich Prediction: Head to head
19.08.18 CHA Ipswich Aston Villa 1: 1
22.04.18 CHA Ipswich Aston Villa 0: 4
26.11.17 CHA Aston Villa Ipswich 2 : 0
12.02.17 CHA Aston Villa Ipswich 0: 1
18.09.16 CHA Ipswich Aston Villa 0 : 0
OUR PREDICTION: Aston Villa Win