Aston Villa Vs Sheffield United Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Following a 2-1 win over Ipswich, Aston Villa were held on a goalless draw by Reading away from home.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team is at position nine on the table with forty three points; they have won ten games, drawn thirteen and lost seven on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
- Sheffield United secured a 2-0 win over Bolton at home to end their two consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The away team is third on the table with fifty four points; they have won sixteen games, drawn six and lost eight.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one in the process.
Aston Villa vs Sheffield United: Head to head
The two teams last met in September last year where Sheffield United recorded a 4-1 win at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as each team won two games.
Aston Villa Vs Sheffield United Prediction: Standing
Aston Villa Vs Sheffield United Prediction: Home/Away Last Five Matches
Aston Villa Vs Sheffield United Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites