Aston Villa Vs Sheffield United Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Following a 2-1 win over Ipswich, Aston Villa were held on a goalless draw by Reading away from home.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team is at position nine on the table with forty three points; they have won ten games, drawn thirteen and lost seven on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
- Sheffield United secured a 2-0 win over Bolton at home to end their two consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The away team is third on the table with fifty four points; they have won sixteen games, drawn six and lost eight.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five away league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one in the process.
Aston Villa vs Sheffield United: Head to head
The two teams last met in September last year where Sheffield United recorded a 4-1 win at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as each team won two games.
Aston Villa have won one game, drawn one and lost one in the three home meetings with Sheffield United.
Aston Villa Vs Sheffield United Prediction: Standing
Aston Villa Vs Sheffield United Prediction: Home/Away Last Five Matches
Aston Villa Vs Sheffield United Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
NEXT:Valladolid Vs Villarreal
Our final predictions is always given after considering the individual verdicts above. WIN A BONUS TODAY!. REGISTER HERE FOR FREE to receive our combination