Valladolid Vs Villarreal Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Valladolid have lacked a stable in the Laliga. Following a 2-1 win over Celta Vigo, Valladolid suffered a heavy 4-0 loss to Huesca away from home.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are at position fourteen on the table with twenty five points; they have won six games, drawn seven and lost nine.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three on the run.
- Villarreal have failed to secure a win in their last nine league games as they were held on a 2-2 draw by Espanyol at home in their most recent game.
- The visiting team is sitting at the relegation zone with nineteen points; they have won three games, drawn ten and lost nine.
- They have produced unwanted results in their last five away league games as they lost two games and were held on a draw three times.
Valladolid vs Villarreal: Head to head
The two teams last met in September last year where Valladolid secured a 1-0 win away from home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Villarreal won three games and Valladolid won two.
Valladolid Vs Villarreal Prediction: Standing
Valladolid Vs Villarreal Prediction: Home/Away Last Five Matches
Valladolid Vs Villarreal Prediction: Current Form