West Bromwich Vs Brighton Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- West Bromich failed to hold on their four unbeaten games run as they suffered a 3-2 loss to Middlesbrough at home.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Having held Brighton on a goalless draw in the first leg, the home team will be keen to record a win with the home advantage.
- West Brom impressed in the 2017/2018 FA Cup but lost to Southampton in the round of sixteen.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Brighton were held on a goalless draw by Watford at home to extend their winless run in the last four games.
- The visiting team was lucky to qualify for the 2017/2018 FA Cup quarter final but was knocked out by Manchester United.
- They have performed dismally in their last five away games as they won one game, drew one and lost three in the process.
West Bromich vs Brighton: Head to head
The two teams have met three times in their history where each team won one game while they drew in the other.
West Bromwich Vs Brighton Prediction: Standing
West Bromwich Vs Brighton Prediction: Home/Away Last Five Matches