Aston Villa vs West Ham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Aston Villa has lost each of their last three matches and has claimed just one win across five matches.
- The Villains have found the going tough this season and were totally outplayed on Friday by Arsenal.
- Dean Smith will have been concerned by his troops last three matches should at least have a solution for this one.
- West Ham knocked out Reigning champions Manchester City out of the Carabao Cup and will be in a buoyant mood ahead of Villa Visit.
- The Hammers are enjoying their season having beaten Tottenham over the weekend.
- They currently sit in the champions league places and will hope to keep the momentum going.
Aston Villa vs West Ham Prediction: H2H
Aston Villa vs West Ham Prediction: STANDING
PREDICTION FROM OTHER SITES
Aston Villa vs West Ham Prediction: MATCH STATS
West Ham are undefeated in their last 9 away all competitions games in a row.
Aston Villa have a poor record of 3 consecutive losses in all competitions.
Aston Villa have not been beaten in 5 of their 6 most recent home matches in Premier League.