Tottenham vs Manchester Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Tottenham bounced back to winning ways after edging out Burnley In the Carabao Cup.
- Spurs had lost back-to-back games in the hand to West Ham over the weekend and Vitesse in Europa Conference.
- Nuno Santo has struggled for consistency in his tenure at Tottenham and will fancy his chance here.
How To Get Predictions For Sportpesa Mega Jackpot For This Weekend And Win A Bonus
- Manchester United was humiliated by Liverpool over the weekend. The Red Devils put another poor display to leave Ole Gunnar’s job in tatters.
- After a strong start to the season, Manchester United has failed to win any of their last four Premier League matches.
- Man United lost their long unbeaten away league record against Leicester on October 16, There will hope to bounce back to salvage their manager and not fall far behind.
Tottenham vs Manchester Prediction: H2H
Apart from Ryan Sessegnon who would not started anyway, Nuno Santo side has a clean bill of health.
Bryan is doubtful but will be assessed before kick-off
Paul Pogba will start serving his three-match ban from this weekend.
Raphael Varane, Anthony Martial are expected to make it to the matchday squad.
Tottenham Hotspur possible starting lineup:
Lloris; Emerson, Romero, Dier, Reguilon; Skipp, Hojbjerg; Lucas, Ndombele, Son; Kane
Manchester United possible starting lineup:
De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Varane, Maguire, Shaw; Matic, Fred; Sancho, Fernandes, Rashford; Ronaldo
Tottenham vs Manchester Prediction: STANDING
PREDICTION FROM OTHER SITES
Tottenham vs Manchester Prediction: MATCH STATS
- Manchester United have won three of their last four trips to Tottenham.
- In their last 10 matches in all competitions, Manchester United has conceded at least one goal.
- Tottenham are undefeated in 5 of their last 6 home all competitions games