Aston Villa vs West Ham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Aston Villa have had a mixed start to the season, recording a win and two defeats.
- Steve G’s side qualified for the 3rd round of the Carabao Cup after seeing off Bolton 4-1.
- They started the season with a disappointing 2-0 loss to Bournemouth before beating Everton in the 2nd match.
- Crystal Palace were too good for Aston Villa last time out but will have a chance to redeem themselves at Villa Park.
- West Ham, on the other hand, have made a torrid start to the season, losing all three of their opening games, and are sitting rock bottom of the Premier League.
- Their only win has come against Viborg in the Europa Conference League.
- Steven Gerald looks undecided on which formation to settle for to accommodate his attackers, and that has been his biggest undoing.
- Moyes deservedly lost to Manchester City in the opening fixture but were shocked by Nottingham Forest’s second fixture.
- Expect both sides to react and try to put their season on track.
Villa vs West Ham: H2H
Home & Away Matches