Wolverhampton vs Newcastle Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Wolves beat Championship side Preston in the EFL to advance to the next stage of the competition.
- Bruno Lage side are winless to the start of the season with two defeats and a draw.
- Injury to their talisman Jimenez and lack of inactivity in the market has denied them the focal point in front of goal.
- They have only scored once in the League but will be relieved with the Mexican returning action and was even on the scoresheet in the midweek.
- Newcastle have picked where they left off last season and have collected five points from their first three matches.
- The Magpies showed some character to hold Champions Manchester City to a thrilling 3-3 draw.
- Eddie Howe side have already send a strong message they are ready to compete this term and give Bruno Lage a tough afternoon on Sunday.
- During the last 9 meetings with Wolverhampton Wanderers playing at home, Wolverhampton Wanderers have won 2 times, there have been 5 draws while Newcastle United have won 2 times.
Wolverhampton vs Newcastle Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches