Swansea vs QPR Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Swansea have failed to win any of their last four matches, including their 1-1 at Stoke in their last outing.
- The Swans have only recorded one win thus far in the championship against Blackpool away from home.
- With six points from seven matches, Swansea sits a point above the bottom three.
- Swansea’s only defeat across their last nine home games came against champions Fulham.
- QPR have now recorded back-to-back wins in the hands of Watford and Hull City, respectively.
- The good momentum comes after the visitors went four games without a win.
- They will be confident to push for the top six places with a point within their reach.
- QPR failed to win nine of their last ten away games.
- In the last ten overall head-to-head encounters between these two sides- QPR won four times.
- Swansea are unbeaten in nine of the last ten home H2H meetings.
Swansea vs QPR Prediction: H2H
Swansea City possible starting lineup:
Fisher; Naughton, Darling, Cabango; Sorinola, Allen, Grimes, Manning; Piroe, Obafemi, Ntcham
Queens Park Rangers possible starting lineup:
Dieng; Laird, Dickie, Dunne, Paal; Field, Johansen; Chair, Dozzell, Willock; Roberts
Home & Away Matches