Rotherham vs Watford Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- After grabbing a priceless win on Saturday at home to Birmingham, Rotherham was humbled by Sunderland to a 3-0 scoreline midweek.
- The host will look to bounce back with a home fixture where there still unbeaten in the championship. They have won two and drawn one.
- Rotherham comes into this match three points off the playoff places.
- After back-to-back defeats in the championship, Watford picked a morale-boasting result in the mid-week beating Middlesbrough 2-1.
- The win also saw them end a winless run of four matches.
- The Hornets have recorded three wins and three draws and occupy the playoffs coming into this match.
- After seven games, both sides only last once in the league.
- Watford have won the last five meetings of this fixture, and another win here will put them on track for an immediate return to the top flight.
- Watford is on a five-game winning streak against the Millers.
- The last time Rotherham won this fixture was in 2003.
Rotherham vs Watford Prediction: H2H
Rotherham United possible starting lineup:
Johansson; Hall, Wood, Humphreys; Barlaser; Wiles, Rathbone, Bramall, Norton-Cuffy; Washington, Ogbene
Watford possible starting lineup:
Bachmann; Kabasele, Sierralta, Cathcart; Kamara, Kayembe, Choudhury, Sema; Dele-Bashiru; Pedro, Sarr
Home & Away Matches