Atalanta vs Juventus Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Atalanta has won three matches on the spin heading into the weekend and will fancy a win as they try to cement Champions League football next season.
- They currently just two points above Napoli and two behind 2nd placed AC Milan.
- With eight games to go, three places are up for grab with five teams in contention.
- The hosts have managed 9 wins from 15 matches played thus far, with three draws and three defeats.
- Before international break and a draw after have seemingly ended Juventus of defending the Scudetto this season, a defeat to Benevento. They have however won their last two matches to Napoli and Genoa and will try and finish a respectable position with a Champions League spot in the picture.
- The Old Lady has played 14 matches on the road, managing six wins, six draws, and two defeats.
- The last two matches have ended in a statement including the reverse fixture that ended in a 1-1 stalemate.
- Juventus have one win from the last six meetings of this encounter so as Atalanta.
- There have been four draws in the last six matches of this fixture.
Atalanta vs Juventus Prediction: Current Form
Atalanta vs Juventus Prediction: Standing
Atalanta vs Juventus Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Atalanta is looking to secure Champions League football once more and a draw here in such a match will be deemed a good result. The hosts play attacking football that that can hurt inside in Serie A and expect them to go for three points against unpredictable Juventus of this season.
Juventus have lost ground in the hunt to retain the title although their elimination Champions league seems to have been a wake-up call, we expect them to respond here but have been vulnerable this season.