Wigan vs Crewe Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Wigan has now won back-to-back games in league one, and in the process moved out of the bottom four. The Latics failed to win any of their last five prior to that. This the 3rd time they have won two in a row this season but a 3rd has always eluded them.
- The hosts are a point above Northampton and will fancy their chances with a home fixture. However, this season they have struggled at home with four wins thus far, drawing five and losing 11.
- After losing 0-6 to Oxford, Crewe played out to a barren draw against Portsmouth and will hope of improving on the recent struggles. The visitors have managed three wins from their last ten matches. Crewe are not in any immediate danger of the drop and are out of reach for playoff places.
- On the road, the visitors have managed six wins, four draws and nine defeats.
- Crewe won in the first leg with a convincing 3-0 scoreline.
- Wigan have won seven of the last 11 meetings of this fixture.
- Crewe have only three competitive wins of these meetings.
Wigan vs Crewe Prediction: Current Form
Wigan vs Crewe Prediction: Standing
Wigan vs Crewe Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Crewe have flattered lately with some unconvincing result, with the season already secured the visitors have nothing to play for.
Wigan haSTANDINGve picked up huge results lately and it remains to be seen if they can match the same fit.
The Latics will head into this as favorite to scoop all three points.