Blackpool vs Sunderland Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Blackpool played out to a goalless draw last time out to record their 2nd successful draw in league one.
- The hosts are in sparkling form and head into this tie at the back of a 15 unbeaten streak. They have in the process won eight matches and drawn seven. The good run has thrown the hosts into the mix, and now cementing it with six matches to go will be the biggest task.
- Blackpool has managed 9 wins from 19 played at home, with seven draws and three defeats.
- Sunderland back-to-back defeats have dented their automatic promotion place and they now trail five points behind Peterborough.
- They head into this tie winless in three matches and will want to bounce back to winning ways.
- The visitors have been excellent on the road this season, with 10 wins from the 20 outings, eight draws, and just two defeats.
- These two have met five times, The last two have ended in a stalemate of a similar scoreline of 1-1.
- Sunderland has two wins that all came on the road, Blackpool has one to their name.
Blackpool vs Sunderland Prediction: Current Form
Blackpool vs Sunderland Prediction: Standing
Blackpool vs Sunderland Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Complacency is starting to clip into Sunderland at the wrong time of the season, they will be aware of what is at stake at trying to turn thins around.
Blackpool has been in fine form and is expected to produce a positive result here. The draw will favor both sides but The away side will fancy all three.