Bristol Rovers vs Lincoln Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Bristol Rovers were left frustrated last time out after conceding a late penalty to draw against fellow strugglers Northampton.
- The hosts have collected four points from their last two matches and are three points from safety. They have claimed just two wins from their eleven matches.
- Seven of the total 10 wins this season have come at home and will take advantage of their good home form to try and beat the drop.
- Lincoln ended their poor run of six matches without a win with a comprehensive 4-0 win over MK Dons.
- The poor run has since dented their hopes of finishing in the top two and jeopardizing their playoff place.
- The visitors will hope of keeping the momentum as they are just four points above the chasing pack.
- On the road, Lincoln has been decent enough with 10 wins from 18 outings, five draws, and three defeats. However, they travel to Bristol at the back of four winless away matches.
- Bristol won the reverse fixture 2-1.
- The hosts have dominated this fixture with six wins of the 10 played, four of those have come on the road.
- Lincoln has two to their name that both came at home.
Bristol Rovers vs Lincoln Prediction: Current Form
Bristol Rovers vs Lincoln Prediction: Standing
Bristol Rovers vs Lincoln Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Both sides are fighting to secure their status at both end of the table, Lincoln will hope of picking where they left of last time out while Bristol were good in their last two matches although it was against low ranked sides.