Athens vs PAOK Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Greek Cup semi-finals the first leg between AEK Athens and PAOK will take place at Olympic Stadium of Athens “Spiros Louis” (Athens).
- Athens has lost their last three matches with one of those defeats coming in the hand of PAOK.
- The hosts have won once in their last seven matches with four defeats in the process.
- In their last ten matches at home, Athens has won five, drawn two, and lost three.
- PAOK were trounced 3-0 last time out and have only claimed one win from the last six matches with the win coming against their Wednesday opponents.
- The visitors have struggled on the road lately, and are winless in their last four matches.
- PAOK has won three of the last ten meetings all coming at home.
- There have been five draws in the last ten matches of this fixture.
- Athens has one win from their last 11 matches of this encounter and that win came on the road.
Athens vs PAOK Predictions: Current Form
Athens vs PAOK Predictions: Standing
Athens vs PAOK Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Both sides are not in great form heading into this cup tie.
A draw looks on the card in this one with both sides struggling to get past each other in their previous matches.