CSKA Sofia vs Ludogorets Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Bulgarian Cup semi-final first leg will take place at Stadion Bălgarska Armija (Sofia) where CSKA Sofia will play hosts to Ludogorets.
- Sofia beat Botev Vratsa convincingly 4-0 in the Quarter Finals and have been lucky to have played their last two rounds of the cup at home.
- The hosts are yet to play since the international break and both sides will be well-rested ahead of this one.
- In the league standing, CSKA are 3rd nine points behind league leaders and Wednesday opponents.
- They are yet to lose at home this season in the league with eight wins and three draws.
- Ludogorets needed extra time in the Quarterfinals to Lokomotiv Plovdiv last time to win 2-1.
- They did also draw in their last league assignment before the international break and will hope to have regrouped.
- The visitors are the best travelers this season losing just two of the 11 outings.
- These two have already met twice this season, with Ludogorets winning their home fixture before drawing at Sofia.
Last Five meetings
27.02.21 1L Ludogorets CSKA Sofia 1 : 0
20.09.20 1L CSKA Sofia Ludogorets 2 : 2
05.07.20 1L CSKA Sofia Ludogorets 1 : 1
01.12.19 1L CSKA Sofia Ludogorets 0 : 0
11.08.19 1L Ludogorets CSKA Sofia 0 : 0
CSKA Sofia vs Ludogorets Predictions: Current Form
CSKA Sofia vs Ludogorets Predictions: Standing
CSKA Sofia vs Ludogorets Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Sofia will count on their home form to draw the first blood in the first leg as they look for a spot in the finals.
Ludogorets are the bookies favorite to qualify for the finals but will face a stern taste away from home, they have failed to win eight of their last nine encounters of this tie and that trend is expected to continue once more.