Gaziantep vs Basaksehir Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Gaziantep played out to a 2-2 thriller and will rue their chances having taken the lead twice before conceding two penalties on two occasions.
- With just one defeat in their last six matches, the hosts sit 7th on the table and are the European places but are unlikely to challenge for any.
- Gaziantep have enjoyed a relatively good form at home with 9 wins of the 15 played, drawing win five and losing only once.
- Basaksehir beat Struggling Yeni Malatyaspor 3-1 to end their winless run of three matches.
- The current Champions have had a season to forget and find themselves 15th on the table just a point above the bottom four with nine matches to go.
- Just four wins to show for on the road from the 15 outings, the visitors have lost eight times on their visit this term.
- Gaziantep won the first leg of this fixture with a 2-1 scoreline. However, the Visitors have dominated this fixture with six wins of the 9 played overall, the hosts have just two to their name.
Last Five meetings
13.12.20 SL Basaksehir Gaziantep 1 : 2
02.03.20 SL Basaksehir Gaziantep 3 : 1
06.10.19 SL Gaziantep Basaksehir 1 : 2
20.04.14 1LIG Gaziantep Basaksehir 0 : 4
15.12.13 1LIG Basaksehir Gaziantep 4 : 0
Gaziantep vs Basaksehir Predictions: Current Form
Gaziantep vs Basaksehir Predictions: Standing
Gaziantep vs Basaksehir Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Gaziantep have enjoyed their season but has shown some complacency lately that has seen them fail to push for a European spot.
Basaksehir’s poor season sees them fighting for their life in top-flight but has shown some sign of improvement lately, they do have the quality in the squad to avoid the drop and should fancy their chances in this one. The h2hs record and the hosts playing for nothing much at this stage of the season give them the edge ahead of this one.