Atletico Madrid – Chelsea Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Atletico Madrid will take on Chelsea in the first leg of the Champions League round of 16 at a neutral ground(Romania).
- This means they will be no home advantage but the away goal will still count.
- Atletico Madrid the current La Liga leaders dented their title surge with a defeat over the weekend after losing to Levante 2-0. Now the gap between them and 2nd placed has been reduced to three points. Although Simeone’s side has a game in hand.
- The Spanish outfit has been in fine form this season and will hope of taking the step closer to the quarterfinals in the first leg.
- After the sacking of Lampard, Chelsea are yet to lose a match, winning five of the seven matches involved under new manager Tuchel.
- The blues have however, not faced a tougher opponent with their real test coming over the weekend against Southampton where they were held to a 1-1 draw.
05.12.17 CL Chelsea Atl. Madrid 1 : 1
27.09.17 CL Atl. Madrid Chelsea 1 : 2
30.04.14 CL Chelsea Atl. Madrid 1 : 3
22.04.14 CL Atl. Madrid Chelsea 0 : 0
31.08.12 SC Chelsea Atl. Madrid 1 : 4
Atletico Madrid – Chelsea Predictions: Current Form
Atletico Madrid – Chelsea Predictions: Standing
Atletico Madrid – Chelsea Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Atletico Madrid have the experience and quality needed to advance to the next stage, they have been in good form this season. although that form has slowed down lately.
Chelsea have been playing well under Tuchel but will face their really first stern test against a strong side. The German tactician has to find a way of breaking the stubborn Atletico backline.