Blackburn – Watford Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Blackburn have now lost their last four matches on the trot and will be looking to bounce back to avoid being dragged into the relegation battle.
- The mid-table side have won 11 matches thus far with 6 draws and 13 defeats.
- At Home, The hosts have won six of the 14 played drawn four and lost four.
- Watford have won their last three in a row, after a three-match winless run that looked like derailing their immediate return to the league.
- With Brentford dip form lately, The hornets are now level on points with the bees and a win here could see them in the automatic promotion places.
- On the road, Watford have not replicated their home to their away matches where they have managed just four wins from the 15 travels, with seven draws and four defeats.
21.10.20 CHA Watford Blackburn 3 : 1
07.02.15 CHA Watford Blackburn 1 : 0
27.09.14 CHA Blackburn Watford 2 : 2
25.03.14 CHA Watford Blackburn 3 : 3
01.10.13 CHA Blackburn Watford 1 : 0
Blackburn – Watford Predictions: Current Form
Blackburn – Watford Predictions: Standing
Blackburn – Watford Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites