Austria vs Denmark Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Austria comfortably beat Faroe Island 3-1 to register their first win of the World qualifiers after drawing 2-2 with Scotland.
- The hosts are on a nine-match unbeaten run in a period they have won seven matches and drawn two.
- At home, they have lost two of their last ten matches that came against Romania and Poland. They have won seven and drawn one.
- Denmark had an easy work out last time out trouncing Moldova 8-0 at home to record two out of two in the first assignment of the qualifiers.
- The Danish outfit have only lost once in their last nine matches that came against Belgium.
- That defeat came on the road and was their only defeat in the last eleven outings.
- These two have met four times previously with the last match dating back in 2018.
- Denmark have won three matches with two those coming at home , the other went on Australia way at home.
16.10.18 FI Denmark Austria 2 : 0
03.03.10 FI Austria Denmark 2 : 1
09.10.91 EUR Austria Denmark 0 : 3
05.06.91 EUR Denmark Austria 2 : 1
Austria vs Denmark Prediction: Current Form
Austria vs Denmark Prediction: Standing
Austria vs Denmark Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Denmark enjoyed their first two openers of the qualifiers and will face the stern test yet, with an easy fixture last time out, They had the luxury of resting their best talent.
Austria are unbeaten in their last eight matches but that record will come under scrutiny here.
OUR PICK: AWAY WIN OR DRAW