Oldham vs Stevenage Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Oldham (17th) take on Stevenage (13th) for the 39 round of the League two match.
- The lactic lost last time out in the hands of Leyton Orient away from home.
- Oldham had collected five points from three matches prior to that, and remain 10 points above the relegation zone ahead of the Tuesday encounter.
- The hosts have not impressed at home with just five wins from the 19 played thus far, two have ended in draws and 12 in defeats.
- Stevenage are on a nine-match unbeaten run that has seen them win five and draw four in that spell.
- The Boro have won back-to-back matches heading into this one but are unlikely to make the cut for play of places despite their fine run.
- They have failed to impress on their travels with three wins of the 19 matches played although there are unbeaten in their last five outings.
- Stevenage convincingly won the reverse fixture 3-0 and will hope for a double for the first time since 2012.
Oldham vs Stevenage Prediction: Current Form
Oldham vs Stevenage Prediction: Standing
Oldham vs Stevenage Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Oldham are not in any immediate danger of the drop nor is expected to challenge for a play of place, They have endured a difficult spell at home this season.
Stevenage are in the same situation as their opponents in terms of ambitions and has also in the process not impressed on the road.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN