Northampton vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Northampton (20th) will play hosts to Shrewsbury (17th ) on Tuesday for matchday 39 in league One.
- The hosts lost last time to Wimbledon 1-0 away, this saw Wimbledon close the gap and are tied on point at the edge of the bottom four.
- They have only managed three wins in their last ten matches coming against Oxford, Portsmouth, and Plymouth. All three victories have come at home.
- Northampton has won six of the 19 matches played at home with 4 draws and 9 defeats.
- This sums up 80% of the wins in total.
- Shrewsbury fell 0-1 to Portsmouth last time with the win ending their four-match unbeaten record.
- The visitors are 10 points clear of the drop zone and should play this tie without pressure.
- On the road, Shrewsbury has won seven, drawn six, and lost five a decent record for a side languishing in the bottom half of the table.
The first leg went in Northampton’s favor with a 1-2 win.
Last five meetings
19.09.20 LO Shrewsbury Northampton 1 : 2
20.03.18 LO Northampton Shrewsbury 1 : 1
05.08.17 LO Shrewsbury Northampton 1 : 0
17.04.17 LO Northampton Shrewsbury 1 : 1
22.10.16 LO Shrewsbury Northampton 2 : 4
Northampton vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Current Form
Northampton vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Standing
Northampton vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Northampton had a chance of moving clear of the bottom four but failed when they went down to Wimbledon, Wins have been scarce and far between but will hopeful having won three of their last four home matches.
Shrewsbury has shown some glimpse of hope lately despite their loss last time out, with a good gap between them and the bottom four they should go out there without much pressure.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN
THE FINAL PREDICTION HAS ONLY THREE DOUBLE CHANCES. OUR TARGET IS TO GET 11/13 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 10/13. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE