Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Raith (2nd ) will welcome Dunfermline (4th ) for the 19th round of the Scottish Championship.
- The hosts are a distance from the top spot but are level on points with the 3rd place.
- The home side are well aware complacency is not an option here if they are to occupy the direct ticket to top-flight football.
- Raith has won their last two after a poor spell of four matches without a win.
- At Home, they have won five matches, drawn two, and lost three.
- Dunfermline has lost three straight matches heading into the Friday encounter with just three wins in their last 12 matches.
- They currently three points away from the second spot but will wary of teams on their shoulder as they play off status hang in balance.
- The visitors have been poor on the road with just one win to show for from 10 travels, five draws and four defeats.
Last Five meetings
03.02.21 CHA Dunfermline Raith 4 : 1
05.12.20 CHA Raith Dunfermline 2 : 2
19.01.19 SC Raith Dunfermline 3 : 0
04.07.18 CF Raith Dunfermline 2 : 1
08.04.17 CHA Dunfermline Raith 1 : 0
Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Prediction: Current Form
Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Prediction: Standing
Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Consistency is still an issue for the home side and that’s evident with the gap created between them and the top of the table side Hearts.
Dunfermline playoff status are hanging by the balance with Inverness and Queen of South on their neck, expect them to post a positive result.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN