B36 Torshavn Vs Crusaders Belfast Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Torshavn suffered a 2-0 loss to Crusader in the first leg of the Europa league qualification to end their seven consecutive unbeaten games run.
- The home team is at position four on the table with thirty one points on the Faroe Islands premier league.
- They are unbeaten in their last four home games as they won three and drew in one.
- Crusaders finished at position four on the table with sixty five points as they won the Irish Cup with a 3-0 win over Ballinamallard.
- Since the end of the league they have played three Club friendly games as they won in all.
- They have been performing poorly on the road but the last two wins over Ballinamallard and Loughgall could boost their morale.
Torshavn vs Crusader Belfast: Head to head
The two teams met for the first time in the first leg of the Europa league qualification.
B36 Torshavn Vs Crusaders Belfast Prediction: Standing
B36 Torshavn Vs Crusaders Belfast Prediction: Home/Away Matches
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE