NK Mura Vs Maccabi Haifa Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Following a 2-0 loss to Macciba Haifa in first leg of the Europa league, Mura were held on a 2-2 draw by Celje in the round one of the Slovenia Prva Liga.
- The home team produced good results in the Prva Liga last season as they finished at position four on the table.
- They have impressed in their last five home games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Maccabi Haifa will be aiming to seal their 2-0 win in the first leg as they travel to Mestni Stadion Fazanerija.
- They have played two Club friendly games where they recorded a win over Waasland-Beveren and a draw with St Truiden.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five away games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Mura vs Maccabi Haifa: Head to head
The two teams met for the first time in the first leg of the Europa league qualification.
NK Mura Vs Maccabi Haifa Prediction: Standing
NK Mura Vs Maccabi Haifa Prediction: Home/Away Matches
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE