Shamrock Rovers Vs Brann Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Shamrock Rovers will be welcoming Brann in the second leg of the Europa league qualification after a 2-2 draw in the first leg.
- The home team was held on a goalless draw with Sligo Rovers to remain second on the Ireland Premier league table.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last three home league games as they drew in two and lost one.
- Brann are facing crisis as they fail to record a win in their last four games having been held on a goalless draw by Mjondalen to be at position eleven on the table.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Shamrock Rovers vs Brann: Head to head
The two teams have met twice in their history where Shamrock Rovers won in one game while they drew in the other.
11.07.19 EL Brann Shamrock Rovers 2 : 2
13.02.15 CF Shamrock Rovers Brann 3 : 2
Shamrock Rovers Vs Brann Prediction: Standing
Shamrock Rovers Vs Brann Prediction: Home/Away Matches
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE