Barnsley vs Blackburn Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Barnsley picked up a crucial 2-0 win against promotion-chasing Brentford to end their three-match unbeaten streak.
- The hosts have collected 8 points from their last five matches, putting them in a touching distance of the playoff places.
- At home, the hosts have not fared well with 6 wins from the 13 played with three draws and four defeats.
- Blackburn have lost back to back games in the championship after collected seven from three matches prior to that.
- The two losses have dented Blackburn’s top six paces, but are just six points behind and this game in hand will give them a chance to close in the gap.
- On the road, The visitors have won five matches from 14 outings with two draws and seven defeats.
Blackburn won the reverse fixture 2-1 and would fancy their chance once again.
Last five meetings
28.11.20 CHA Blackburn Barnsley 2 : 1
30.06.20 CHA Barnsley Blackburn 2 : 0
23.11.19 CHA Blackburn Barnsley 3 : 2
08.04.17 CHA Blackburn Barnsley 0 : 2
26.12.16 CHA Barnsley Blackburn 2 : 0
Barnsley vs Blackburn Predictions: Current Form
Barnsley vs Blackburn Predictions: Standing
Barnsley vs Blackburn Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Barnsley outplayed Chelsea in the f.a cup before being knocked out eventually, that impressive form was carried to the Championship where they bravely ended Brentford long unbeaten run.
The hosts are in good momentum and head into this as a favorite pick a positive result.
Blackburn’s two defeats dragged them away from the top six finishes and are expected to fight as they try to bounce back to winning ways.