Sevilla vs Dortmund Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- The Prestigious Champions league will resume on Tuesday at the knock out level with Sevilla playing hosts to Dortmund on Wednesday.
- Sevilla finished 2nd behind Chelsea losing just once in the six matches that were played in the group stage.
- The Spanish outfit are in a rich vein of form with 8 straight wins heading the midweek match, including beating Barcelona 2-0 in Copa Del La Rey semi-final.
- They are currently 4th in La Liga table nine points behind the top spot, they are 2nd placed in terms of form at home with 8 wins from 11 played.
- Dortmund on the other hand have struggled with form lately with just one win from their last seven matches losing three in the process.
- The German outfit finished top of their group in a pool they were expected to encounter difficulty.
- On the domestic front, The visitors are 6th on the table with 8 defeats already and are six points adrift of the top-four places.
- The visitors have lost their last three away matches in a row heading to Spain.
Sevilla vs Dortmund Predictions: H2H
These two have only met twice before.
15.12.10 EL Sevilla Dortmund 2 : 2
30.09.10 EL Dortmund Sevilla 0 : 1
Jesus Navas, Marcos Acuna, Lucas Ocampos, and Oscar Rodriguez will all be assessed.
Roman Burki is injured so as Lukas Piszczek, Meunier and Zagadou
Sevilla vs Dortmund Predictions: Current Form
Sevilla vs Dortmund Predictions: Standing
Sevilla vs Dortmund Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Sevilla are in great form and are unbeaten at home in 2021 we expect them to continue with the good run come Wednesday.
Dortmund are having issues and seems to be struggling lately, but when it comes to the champions league most teams take a different turn of events.