Dynamo Kiev vs Brugge Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Dynamo Kiev resumed the Domestic league On Saturday on a winning note after a short winter break.
- The Ukrainian side were in the Champions League but were demoted to Europa after finishing 3rd in their group.
- The hosts top the table in the league at home and have only lost once from the opening 14 matches.
- Brugge were bookies favorite to finish bottom of the group in the Champions League but somehow sneaked into third place. This is after collecting four points from their last two matches to make it to the Europa League.
- They head into this tie in a good run of form winning their 10 matches on the bounce.
13.08.19 CL Dyn. Kyiv Club Brugge KV 3 : 3
06.08.19 CL Club Brugge KV Dyn. Kyiv 1 : 0
The home side will be without Mykyta Burda, Volodymyr Kostevych, Tudor Baluta and Ilya Zabarnyi, all of whom are injured.
Injured: Mykyta Burda, Volodymyr Kostevych, Tudor Baluta and Ilya Zabarnyi
Cisse Sandra is the only long-term absentee for the Belgians as the midfielder has been sidelined with a muscle injury since November.
Injured: Cisse Sandra
Dynamo Kiev vs Brugge Predictions: Current Form
Dynamo Kiev vs Brugge Predictions: Standing
Dynamo Kiev vs Brugge Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Kiev have not played a competitive match more than a month now, they have been warming up with friendly matches however, they head into this one with the home advantage as they biggest streghten.
Brugge were impressive in the closing stages of the Champions league and have been in great form in the local league we expect them to at least get an away goal.