Real Sociedad vs Manchester Utd Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Real Sociedad warmed to their meet up with Manchester United with a 1-0 win at Getafe.
- The Spanish outfit have not been in great form managing four wins from their last 10 matches in all comps.
- They did finish 2nd in their group behind Napoli, winning two of the six pool games, drawing three, and losing one.
- Manchester United dented their title hope once again when they were held to a 1-1 draw against relegation-threatened West Brom.
- The Red Devils are 2nd in the English Premier League and have only lost one of their last 12 matches in all comps.
- The English outfit were tipped to finish top of their Champions League group. But ended up being relegated after losing their last two group stage matches, despite their blistering start that included beating giant PSG.
- Man United have been in great form away from home with their last defeat coming in the hand of Leipzig on a European assignment.
- The last time these two met was back in 2013.
05.11.13 CL Real Sociedad Manchester Utd 0 : 0
23.10.13 CL Manchester Utd Real Sociedad 1 : 0
Mikel Oyarzabal has managed to defy all odds with his recovery and will be available for this game.
Injured: Luca Sangalli, Miguel Angel Moya
Injured: Paul Pogba, Phil Jones
Real Sociedad vs Manchester Utd Predictions: Current Form
Real Sociedad vs Manchester Utd Predictions: Standing
Real Sociedad vs Manchester Utd Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Due to government restriction across most European Countries, this match will be played in Italy and no team will have the home advantage but the away goal rule will apply.
Manchester United have played better away from home and will carry that form to Turin although, their last away defeat came in Germany in a champions league match.
Real Sociedad have not been in great form this season but have also performed better on their travels compared to the home form. That said, Manchester has a lot to prove after slipping from the main cup to Europa, Ole Gunnar is also looking to secure his first silverware at Manchester and sees this as a realistic avenue of achieving that. Sociedad will fancy their chances as their try to avoid conceding an away goal.
The Red Devils are the slight favorite in this one but have always flattered against Spanish sides