Benfica vs Arsenal Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Benfica were held to a 1-1 draw in the weekend ahead of their clash with Arsenal on Thursday.
- They are currently 4th in the Portuguese league 13 points behind league leaders.
- This match will not be played at Benfica but will take place in Rome with Benfica playing as the home team.
- Benfica finished 2nd in their group behind Rangers winning three and drawing three of the six matches.
- Arsenal were too good for Leeds on Sunday with a 4-2 win with their talisman Aubameyang getting his first premier league Hat trick.
- However, The Gunners have struggled in the league this campaign and find themselves 10th on the table with the season through halfway.
- Arteta side had an easy passage in the group stage where they finished unbeaten with 18 points.
29.07.17 EMI Arsenal Benfica 5 : 2
02.08.14 EMI Arsenal Benfica 5 : 1
06.08.11 CF Benfica Arsenal 2 : 1
06.11.91 CL Arsenal Benfica 1 : 3
(1 : 1)
23.10.91 CL Benfica Arsenal 1 : 1
Benfica vs Arsenal Predictions: Current Form
Benfica vs Arsenal Predictions: Standing
Benfica vs Arsenal Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Benfica are not having the best of the season and have struggled to find the right rhythm this term
Arsenal on the other have also struggled in the better part of the season and have already been knocked out of the F.A Cup.
Despite their struggles, the Arteta side have shown some sign of improvement lately but lack the consistency to put together a string of positive results. Both sides see this as an opportunity to get a hand at a trophy with the domestic league out of their reach at the moment.
OUR PICK: AWAY WIN OR DRAW