Salzburg vs Villarreal Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Salzburg continued their supremacy in the domestic league coming from behind to beat Tirol 4-2.
- The hosts who failed to make it to the knock out the champions league will try their luck in Europa with the first hurdle against Villarreal.
- The Australian side have always turned up in Europe with their expansive football and are expected to showcase that once more.
- Villarreal head into this one winless in their last four matches, with one win from their last seven matches.
- They currently occupy 6th place in La Liga but have been in good form under Unai with just three defeats this season.
- The Spanish side finished top of their group after going unbeaten with five wins and a draw.
26.02.15 EL Salzburg Villarreal 1 : 3
19.02.15 EL Villarreal Salzburg 2 : 1
17.12.09 EL Villarreal Salzburg 0 : 1
01.10.09 EL Salzburg Villarreal 2 : 0
Red Bull Salzburg
Doubtful: Maximilian Wober, Bernardo
Suspended: Andre Ramalho
Injured: Alberto Moreno, Samuel Chukwueze, Francis Coquelin, Mario Gaspar, Vicente Iborra
Salzburg vs Villarreal Predictions: Current Form
Salzburg vs Villarreal Predictions: Standing
Salzburg vs Villarreal Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Salzburg has already lost some of their key players in the January transfer window and it remains to be seen how their turn outside the domestic league. However, expect them to play attacking football with goals in plenty.
Villarreal are under one the most successful managers in this competition and will hope for a bit of fortune from him to advance to the next stage.
In terms of form, Unai Emery’s side have slowed down lately but will be fully aware of what at stake come Thursday.